Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Beauty with brain?

I read my bff's blog last nite, she wrote about being self-concious growing up. Well, I think most of us mere mortals can relate to that. I have uneven teeth (they're still around), had bridgeless nose (thank God, the bridge emerged at 15), a tiny mole on my nose tip and my delayed puberty made me a hobbit at 13. Strangely enough, I was always lucky with guys - I mean not lucky 'lucky' but i always have a bf since 15. Again, as my bff put it; it has to be the boobs factor (I got 'em after my puberty at 15! Not from the surgeon, mind you!). I dated one of the hottest rugby players at 15, a not-so-bad-looking peer at 16 and A-level hottest hunk at 17. My bf at 18 was the hottest senior in college. Back then i couldn't figure out what made those popular guys to date me; but now I know, it had to be the boobs, er, i mean, the brain. I have a cup C brain. Boobs. Whateva!

People (or rather men) say that pretty girls want to be told that they are smart & smart girls want to be told that they are pretty. Little confusing. Lemme think. Naaahhh....! Too complicated. Moving on....

When Norman Hakim was asked about Memey; he replied that she is a beauty with brain. And how old is she? 20. How smart can u be at 20? Did she invent life-saving device at 19? Or did she win any Nobel prize at 15? Or was she a child prodigy at 6? I mean, come onnnnn!!!! She's not a beauty with brain. She is a beauty with pussycatdolls.

A very much single friend once told me that her failed relationships were merely due to the men's lack of esteem - she is of a higher education when they only have basic diplomas/degree. Really honey, that's kinda bullshit! If u look like a latin Goddess with 36-26-36 stats, men don't care if u have double PhD! They just see a HOT BABE, they don't mind the scrolls.

Nevertheless, I do personally think that being a bimbo does have its perks. Two situations; a straight A's student in uni and a bimbo waiting at tables in a steak house. Same girl. When going to class she wears nice clothes, smell nice & well, look proper. She gets 1 bf every semester. When waiting at tables, she wears old baby tee, jeans, sneakers, aprons & sweat from running to & fro from kitchen to tables, smells like burnt meat. She gets dates every week! And most time on the 1st dates, she mentioned who she is, most of the dates didn't mind at all.

I gussed it all boils down to your hot meter. If u r hot (knowing how to flaunt your best assests) everything else doesn't matter to them. If u r hot & smart, well, ok. If u r hot & not so smart, hmm...good. If you are super HOT & totally zero up there, bonus! Yeah babes, men are visual creatures. They need to SEE first, then the rest will follow - according to their preferences of women - maybe they like smart ones, articulate ones, domestic ones, relious ones, wild ones, wicked ones, cunning ones, evil ones, ....yadda...yadda... Whateva it is, U GOT TO BE HOT first. Otherwise how do u think Paris Hilton gets BF all the time? How do evil women like Cinderella's step mum get to marry a nobleman? Even the BEAST wanted Beauty.

So ladies, ditch those journals, Grishams, Dickens, Piagets and start hitting the gyms & spas. Drop out from your grad school & enrol in grooming courses. Grab those miracle cream and splash 'em on your face, chest, behind, legs. Forget the trip to Ulan Batur & climb Everest; channel the money to a good nose/chin/boob job that u should have gotten years ago. Tell your sister that you can't get her the mobile she has been eyeing for her b'day; u need the money to buy asset-enhancing outfit that works wonders to your HOT meter.

What are you waiting for HOT-BABES-WANNABES?
move it! move it!

1 comment:

majorbabe said...

This one is more Noe-that-i-m-fimiliar-of thn Carrie Bradshaw. U rock girl!