We always claim that what we bought (for any occasions for that matter) are all that we NEED. For this raya, I have bought 6 pairs of baju kurung (I only wear baju kurung on Fridays to work), 2 pairs of sexy shoes (I have bad knees so most of the time i wear flats & flip flops), a fancy table runner made of some fancy-sounded cloth (I already have 6 runners but most of the time I use the plastic alas pinggan from Tesco), balang kuih raya ( I don't serve kuih raya, I redirect guests to my mom's house for food), warm food server yg boleh pusing2 (I don't cook either), a painting (x de theme raya pon), a porcelain serviette holder (I have a few boxes of tissue, but no serviettes), fancy ikat langsir (I never tie my curtain coz it's too bright without the curtain down.
OK, what else do I need now? baju omputih (to be worn on days other that Friday), another cute flats for my bad knee, 4 pieces of alas pinggan from Tesco, kuih raya versi "tunjuk saja", groceries for my mom/Alang to cook 4 me, a raya-themed painting, a tissue holder from some fancy deco shop...and owh, another layer of curtain to help with the glare so that my guests will feel comfortable... yeah... that's all i need to make this raya PERFECTO.
...and owh, i might need some GUESTS too...to make sure what I NEED actually serves the purpose ;-p
4 comments:
Guest? Insya Allah will be there. Sekolah penjajah tak celebrate raya so cuti wajib je 2hb dah keja.
sbb x de cuti pjg le u shud come to my house ~ dekat je kan...?
oh i definitely will come by... invited or not.. muahahhaa.. nak amik gambo kat painting baru.. seperti biasa lah.. studio raya..:D
Len, uishhh..ko wajib le datang, abes ko ingat painting & segala mende merakah tu utk sapa bergambo ponn? ahahahahaha!
Post a Comment